Tokyo Translator (JP-ENG)
Advertiser: Ryo Okada Location: Tokyo, Japan Posted: Apr 23, 2019 6:40:41 AM
[Job type] Temporary staff
[Position] JP-ENG Translator
[Department] Overseas Business Bureau
[Work Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station] JR Iidabashi Station.
[Work Content] On-site English translation of Japanese articles
• Field - Entertainment, novels, manga, animation, etc.
• Quantity - 10 to 20 daily articles, Japanese articles (500-1500 letters)
• Flow - Request → translation → check by English supervisor→ correction → check → completion
• Delivery time - 24 hours. (When articles that need translation every day come up, need to respond with a sense of speed)
• Japanese – Business Level (JLPT N1)
• English – Native Level
• Translation & Interpretation experience in any field
• Strong interest in documents in the field of entertainment.
• Hourly salary 2,100 yen (including transportation expenses).
[Overtime] Partial Pay
[Working hours] 09:30-17:30
[Holidays] Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
[Transportation expenses] Separately paid
[Expected dispatch period] Half year and about 1 year
[Contract renewal period] Three months.
[How to apply] - Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
Related Posts (with viewed)