Coordinator For Translator & Interpretation
Advertiser: Ryo Okada Location: Tokyo, Japan Posted: Mar 12, 2019 12:35:01 PM
Job Description: You will be in-charge of coordinator for translation, Interpretation & other related services.
• Responding to various questions from translators.
• Staff arrangement, Schedule management.
• Quality control (Internal check).
• Billing Business.
• Invent & implement ideas & business for new services.
• Strong interest to work in translation industry, translation work, foreign talent are also encouraged to apply.
• Over 1 year experience in social work (regardless of industry)
• Japanese native language or native level speaker of Japanese.
• Working experience in translation industry.
• TOEIC 800 or higher or equivalent English proficiency
• Other language skills.
1. Monthly salary more than 240,000 yen (including estimated overtime allowance 18 hours / 30,000 yen).
• Over 18 hours will be separately paid.
• Based on consideration of experience, ability, age, etc., it is decided according to our regulations.
• Trial period is 3 months (There is no change in treatment during the period).
2. Transportation expenses (maximum 27,000 yen / month).
3. Overtime allowance (We do not recommend overtime as our company).
4. (Raising · Bonuses) We judge every 6 months, once a year based on the salary increase / personal achievement and company's performance.
5. Performance-linked bonus / maximum 4 times a year
6. In the settlement of accounts every 3 months, 20% of net income is used as a source, and payment is made based on original assessment criteria
Location: 2-1-3 Hamamatsu Cho Minato-ku, Tokyo.
Working hours: 9: 00 ~ 18: 00
How to Apply - Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
Related Posts (with viewed)