QA Training in USA based in Alpharetta, GA provides Business Analyst training.
Our extensive training covers topics from IT basics, SDLC, UML, Requirements Techniques, QA Testing to Project Management. We provide course material, video recordings, and access to real-time environment to work on various software tools and to gain hands-on experience. We offer life-time access to the BA course, unlimited mock interview sessions, and resume preparation sessions. Learn from our talented and successful trainers who are industry experts.
What is the role of a Business Analyst?
A Business Analyst acts as a liaison between the Business and the IT Team (Project Manager, Architect, Developers, and the Quality Assurance Team). The Business Analyst gathers, analyzes, and documents the requirements from the business users and communicates them clearly to the stakeholders.
Why consider a career as a Business Analyst?
>BA is for Students/Non-IT beginners who wish to become a Business Analyst
>NOT REQUIRED: Computer Science Degree or Programming knowledge
>Rewarding and Successful career in IT Industry
>Pay scale is excellent for a Business Analyst even if you are a newbie to the IT industry.
>Job growth to transition into a role of a Project Manager
Enroll Today and become a Business Analyst!
Advantages of enrolling IT training classes with H2KInfosys
- Enroll once and enjoy a lifetime membership with access to all our live classes and materials.
- Live, instructor led classes are available right from your desktop.
- Unlimited access to all recorded sessions, available after every live class.
- Real time project work sessions on various domains.
- Walk into your next interview with confident as you attend our unlimited mock interview sessions.
- Help with Resume preparation by our experts.
- Recruiter driven placement service.
- Syllabus built based on professional standards and employer insights
- Instructors are Certified Experts in their corresponding field and they bring years of industry experience into the training classes.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMore details: BA Online Training And Placement Assistance