Quality control inspectors examine materials and products for deviations or defects from manufacturer or industry specifications. They monitor quality standards of nearly all manufactured products, including electronic components, foods, textiles, glassware, clothing, motor vehicles, computers, and structural steel and so on. Specific job duties vary across the wide range of industries in which these quality control inspectors work.
Why Pre-shipment Inspection is Important Mostly to the Businesses?
• Makes sure that your order was filled successfully before it is dispatched
• Verify quality at the source and don’t pay for defective goods
• Rest assured that the supplier has met all agreed upon specifications
• Eliminate costly import risks
• Avoid returns and protect your brand’s image
Get your pre-shipment inspection done with China Inspection Service and ensure precise results.More details: Ensure Top-Quality Of Your Commodities | Hire Quality Control Inspector Right Now